Stratus Glass Mod by ATX Cloud Tech is a beautiful, hard hitting, quality USA made device. ATX stands for Austin, TX which is home to Cloud Tech and the design of the Stratus. Manufactured to their specifications in California by an aircraft engineering company, these mods are amazing. For those that want the best mechanical mod for competition or daily enjoyment you will love the Stratus Glass Mod.
You like rare earth magnets or springs? Don’t worry, it comes with both and you can adjust the throw on the springs with ease. So much more to say but you can simply watch the video to see why these are special.
Our Schertz location has 3, low number, really nice color choices and you can get extra glass tubes to change the look without needing a whole new mod. We have B072 (blank & green), B073 (black & red), and C045 (copper & blue) at just $250 today you will not be disappointed.
From the folks at ATX Cloud Technologies;
Stratus Glass Mod
Features of the Stratus Glass Mod
- The stylish exterior housing is made with over 99% pure, high quality 145 Tellurium Copper providing maximum electrical continuity with the least resistance (lowest voltage drop).
- Cerakote®, a durable commercial grade finish, is applied to protect the exterior copper housing from scratches, dings, and tarnishing. The Cerakoted® finishes are available in Matte Black, Titanium Gray and Clear Copper.
- The Quartz glass tube is extremely durable and resistant to breaking. Paint is applied to the Quartz glass; after curing the tubes are baked to seal, harden and protect the painted finish. Our Colored Quartz glass is available in Snow White, Bright Yellow, Pink, Cherry Red, Lime Green, Holly Green, Translucent Blue, Deep Ocean Blue, Jet Black.
- O Rings inside the Stratus Glass Mod cushion and protect the Quartz glass and ensures the glass tube is secure. O Rings also allow the Quartz glass tube to be easily interchanged giving our customers the option to change out the colors of glass as desired.
- A beautifully machined 510 Hybrid top cap and large bottom button contact (one of the largest in the industry) ensures maximum current flow, and minimal voltage drop.
- 25 mm mod / compatible with a 18650 Battery
- Exceptional heavy duty threading protects mod from cross-threading
- Adjustable Acetal insulator
- 2 wide air holes and shafts in the bottom button housing for battery ventilation
- Beautifully laser engraved hybrid top cap and bottom button
- Laser engraved serial number for authentication
- Interchangeable springs and rare earth magnets
- The Stratus Glass Mod is made in the United States.
- Patent Pending
In The Box
- 1X Stratus Glass Mod by ATX Cloud Technologies
- 1X User Manual
- 1X Certificate of Authenticity
- 1X Vape Towel by ATX Cloud Technologies
- 1X Pair of rare earth magnets
Do not use with Sub Ohm Tanks. Do not use with RDA’s or RTA’s with recessed, flushed, or spring loaded connections. Only use RDA’s and RTA’s that have the pin protruding out of the 510 threads or that have adjustable pins. Ensure that adjustable pins are protruding from the 510 connector before use. See Product Safety on our website and please review the tutorial video on safety and correct setup before use.