On Monday, November 4, or early in the week, we are anticipating an announcement from the Trump Administration regarding FDA guidance about sales of flavored vapor products. According to recent reports, this guidance is expected to go as far as banning every flavor other than tobacco and menthol. In spite of years of communications from consumers and meetings with industry stakeholders, it is clear that officials remain unknowledgeable about how the vapor industry functions and what customers need.
Two flavors will not sustain independent vapor retailers and
will unnecessarily make vaping less attractive
to people who want to switch away from smoking.
The White House needs to hear from adult vapers and anyone who loves a vaper! A flavor ban won’t protect our children, but it will kill their parents.
We need to
Light Up The Switchboard
At The Whitehouse!
On your call:
- The operator will likely ask where they can direct your call
- Simply tell them that flavored vapor products saved your life,
- Tobacco and Menthol aren’t enough to save small businesses or help people quit smoking; and,
- tell them “We Vape, We Vote.
Be polite, be brief, and say thank you.
On hold? Here’s something to do while you wait: Send a Message!
Do you want timely alerts about this issue and information about how you can do more?
- Join CASAA – Click Here – Membership is FREE!
- Join the conversation and stay up-to-date by following our social media sites and joining the We Are CASAA Facebook group.
- @CASAAmedia (twitter) | CASAAmedia (Facebook) | casaamedia (Instagram)